ITSAP Income Guidelines
Eligible households are those with a household income at or below 135% of federal poverty guidelines, or those who participate in one or more of these programs:
- Food Stamp Program (SNAP)
- Federal Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- National School Free Lunch Program (Reduced Lunch does not qualify)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
For a household’s income to be at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, total income for the household must not be more than the following:
|Family Size||3 Month Income Limit|
For each additional person in the household beyond eight, add the following dollar amounts to the income eligibility requirements: $1,337.
These income levels are effective as of July 1, 2012.